In this section, you will
- think about what makes a good “city for people” and compare your thoughts with those of others.
- watch a video about a city which has taken many steps to become a more livable city
- select and watch another video about one area of development in this city
- read a text about the development of this city
- think about similarities and differences to your city
- prepare a short presentation and be ready to discuss whether the measures taken in this city could be transferred to your city
Language skills practised
- dealing with authentic resources on the Internet
- enhancing your knowledge of vocabulary in your field
- listening to how some of these words are pronounced
- speaking about what you have watched and read
➤ You can come back to this page or navigate to any other page through the top navigation bar or from the navigation in the sidebar.